Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feel me flow

After getting the go ahead from my doctor at the 6 week check-up, I put on the snazzy running outfit Pico got me for Christmas – which unfortunately looked like something painted on the Michilen tire guy – and embarked on my first post-pregnancy run last Saturday. Holy moly, ladies, it is a hard road back. I went about 2 and half miles, small potatoes, and everything felt good except for my legs. They felt like lead and were like, “WTF? Do you seriously expect us to cart around this extra 30 pounds?” My pace was pathetically slow and I sweat like a pig, but it all felt FANTASTY!!! I went for a 3 mile run again on Monday and already feel faster and sleeker. “So clap your hands and grab yo’ sho’tie, I’m naughty.”

3 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger HotPants01 said…

    Rock on, SIETE!! HP01 is very proud of you!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger hp02 said…

    HP02 is elated with ALL references to mid-90's hip hop sensations, especially when Naughty By Nature is referenced alongside athletic accomplishments, however small they might be. [and by the way, two and a half miles is still a pretty big deal in HP02s world.] ANYWAY, perhaps we should pull out the NBN at the next HP campfire...

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um, you do get credit for being at the high altitude. I mean, that's got to count for an extra mile or two right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home