Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HP02, Celebrates the end of 'the Starve'

The cleansing diet was to last a month, but after two weeks HP02 not only felt cleansed, but was feeling more and more like the starving Nicole Richie every day. So this weekend was the end of the dreaded starve. Yihaw!! To celebrate, a bottle of Chardonnay was consumed. It was delightful.
But a girl should still eat right wilst training, and this morning I brought out my new toy: HP02's first kick ass appliance, the blender. This AM it was used it for the first time, and it was AMAZING. I made the best smoothie on the planet: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and cranberries mixed with honey, vanilla yogurt, cinimmon, and a heaping scoop of protien powder. YUM-MY.

Lastnight it was a half an hour on the bike, then upper body weights and 250 reps of ab work. This will be 'the routine' until February, when I will up the ante with an hour of cardio and sprints, in addition to the weights and abs (and of course my weekend warrioring).
I want remain cheerful in the new year, but can I just vent for a moment? Its just that Washington Sports Club did me wrong, AGAIN. No towels available when I needed them lastnight forced me to strip down to my sports bra on the bike, so I could wipe the sweat off my face with my shirt. Dude, you pay $59 a month and this is what you get? Thats bollocks.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger HotPants01 said…

    YUCK! To borrow a phrase from HP02, she looks like a cooked chicken!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home