Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HP05 Returns home

Happy New Years HP’S!! Love reading the stories and this is just what HP05 needs as she is happily in the Cheese State for work, for the next 2 weeks. A perfect place to start the resolutions an training for the triathlons she has in mind for 2006. That is until I saw the ‘fitness center’. Sure… a treadmill from 1985 (very big and loud), a broken stairmaster, and stationary bike with a seat that doesn’t adjust. Words can not even describe the weigh machines. I would run out side, but as I said, I am in the Cheese State, which means COLD. So, I can start my resolution for working out more starting on the 15th, right?



The one good thing on this trip, I get my FAVORITE beer!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Arin_C said…

    Is beer part of the training for the hot pants team? Because if it is the pants might end up not looking so hot....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home