Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Monday, February 19, 2007

ENOUGH ALREADY

Well I hate to complain, but hott damn...it has been freaking cold and icy of late. Truth be told, HP02 is getting real sick of the stationary bike. Im about to poke my eyeballs out looking at myself in the mirror as I try and imagine hauling ass up that gradual hill to Leesburg on the W&DO Trail with HP01, or working that hilly route to Vienna from Rosslyn with HP04. THANK GOODNESS for the warmer temperatures that are predicted for the later end of this week! OK perhaps I was born and raised in CO, but at least there when its snowing, its freaking snowing. And then it melts, like within a couple of days. But I'll tell you what, all I know is that day light savings time is scheduled to start around March 11 this year, thanks to the United States House of Representatives, and when that happens, provided this icy BS melts off, this HP is planning on busting out on the outdoor scene!!

And now lets remember what the HOTPANTS were doing this time last year...we laughed, we cried, we had a GREAT time, thanks to Uncle Bear and Auntie Rayne. Good times. Definatly some solid "I-love-you-man" moments!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home