Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Loving' the Holidays!

I apologize for not having posted more lately but as I've been eating only sugar and cookies for the last week I've been on too much of a sugar high to sit still and actually write. (there might also have been a nasty asthma attack that left me hospitalized and bed ridden - but whatever. hmmm - come to think of it i wonder if too much sugar could have caused that? hope not because i'm not done binging yet). I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!

This HP has just made her plane reservation for Steamboat. Yaaahooo!!! There are so many things to look forward to I don't even know where to begin. First, HP03. Everytime she tries a new sport and or tries on clothes i end up crying from laughing so hard. The last time i almost peed my pants (and she was just trying on jeans). I can't even imagine what witty comments she will come up with when not only trying on ski apparel but actually putting herself on skis for the first time! I can't wait! As for the winter carnival - well this is what the Steamboat has to say about it:

"The Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club, one of the largest and oldest winter sports clubs in the U.S., hosts the 93rd Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival, the oldest continuing Winter Carnival west of the Mississippi. For several days, the entire town is given over to racing, ski jumping, chariot racing, a parade featuring Steamboat’s skiing high school band (the only one in the United States), the famous ski jöring events down Lincoln Avenue, and the spectacular night show featuring the legendary Lighted Man & fireworks display. "

Are you reading this??? Chariot racing???? How awesome is that?!?!?! Now the question is how do I winterize my chariot and get it out to steamboat? I'd love any suggestions or help on that matter, as I plan on not only entering the race but schooling all the other participants in the art ochariotot racing and bringing home the big "W" for the HOTPANTS!!!!
A skiing high school band?! How does one play the tuba while skiing down a hill? That's talent. And then, the "legendary lighted man" - how may I ask do they light this "man" and would they consider a guest lighted woman and where can i apply? I'd look HOT in lights!!!

Now - beyond the carnival festivities, hunting cowboys and skiing they have night TUBING!!!! Need I say more?
I can't wait to be at the base of the MtnSippingng a hot toddy and hunting hot men (think Bode miller ladies!!!) with the cougar herself! MEOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home