Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Friday, September 23, 2005

But you can't karate chop a butterfly...WTF?

It seems I "forgot" to include this story from my twenty mile run last Sunday...

Enter the dragon.

So I've been into karate chopping lately. Karate.

At the start of the run there was this huge butterfly that kept bouncing around my face, not really bothering me -- just chillin' and illin' you know how it be -- anyway, before I knew it I had raised my left and right hand into striking position and caught myself just before I karate chopped a butterfly.
I, of course, looked over my shoulder to see if SB saw what an f'ed up specimen I am and since he hadn't, I promptly informed him of my psychosis.

What the heck is that all about?

If this were a dream what would it say about me...worse yet, since it was real...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Team Caliente Pantalones said…

    You're crazy HP03! Good luck this weekend - sorry I can't be there to cheer you on. I'll be there in spirit :) -HP04

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Team Caliente Pantalones said…

    Hey HP03, HP01 wants to know why you're so angry these days? Last time you ran with the butterfly's (Airlie) you were joyfully sharing the country road with the B-flys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home