Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Friday, September 23, 2005


As our next triathlon is quickly approaching (22 days, YIKES) I thought it was time I introduced my self, HP05. I was a consultant for TeanCalientePantalones on their relay triathlon and am honored to join the HP ranks. I will be competing along side them for the Sherando Lake Sprint Tri as well as HP06, soon to post as well. But, I am competing in the Athena category. Yes, that is the Goddess of Love and Beauty. It is the category for women over 150 pounds. Men have their own category as well, the Clydesdale division. With all of this being said, I very much enjoyed my day off of training today. Tomorrow will consist of a bike ride, weight lifting in the form of moving boxes, followed by some wrist/arm work involving my good friend Miller Lite.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home