Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another Day of Personal Triumph for HP02

Now ladies, I am not claiming to be anywhere near the calibur of athlete as HP03, HP06 or HP07 (all world class marathoners), but today at lunch I ran 3.5 miles in a half an hour (on the treadmill). And Ive got to say, while I would never dream of doing air guitar while running, I came very close to busting into the African Zulu dance to my current favorite cardio song, 'Get Down Massive'. With that song and my protien shakes for breakfast, this HP is truly ready for anything... Thanks to today's lunchtime workout I can enjoy my happy hour with coworkers tonight guilt free. If anyone wants to join me its at Whitlows on Wilson at around 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home