Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Go Sox

HP06 is finally online and for my inaugural blog, I figured I should let you know that I live (or almost live) for the Red Sox (as you'll soon be able to tell!).

Well, the Army 10-miler expo was almost a bust as I came close to stranding HP05 and her bike at the hotel due to a closer than expected second set at the local tennis courts this morning (after last night's Sox victory over the Yankees I was somehow inspired). I haven't gone 10 miles since the Cherry Blossom in April but I have my lucky Red Sox t-shirt laid out and ready to go. And if the Sox can pull out this weekend's series against the Yankees than I can surely run 10 miles (or maybe, since the Sox are currently losing to the Yankees, this should read if I can run 10-miles than surely the Sox can beat the Yankees this weekend?).

Enjoy the first fall weekend, HPs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home