Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Freedom Lovin' Goo


This weekend HP02 & HP04 got up at the butt ass crack of dawn (6:30 on a Saturday - seriously people it wasn't even light out!) to run the Alexandria Breast Cancer Run/Walk in the rain this Saturday. The only reason I really got up was for the promised breakfast to follow the race. After the race we headed to an Old Town classic - the Royal - for a post race refueling. I have 5 words for you ladies - "$8.99 all you can eat". While it gave HO02 some serious indigestion and left HP04 full for the remainder of the weekend (I'm still a little shocked at how much I ate) I'm thinking this should become a staple for all local post race meals. AND on Saturday mornings - there's some eye candy to be had at the Royal as well.... It was sooooo goood!!!!!

After lunch HP04 headed home in hopes of a nap but instead had to get ready for a friends baby shower. HP04 showered up and was running around her room trying to get ready as tired as can be really wanting to lay down for just 5 minutes when she stepped on a goo packet (what you don't keep your goo on the floor on your bedroom?). I immediately thought to myself - "wow those goo packets are strong" Now, here's the good part. Did I pick up and move said goo packet? No - why would I do that? (Truth be told I was a really tired and the thought of bending over was too much!) Not 1 minute later I step on the damn pack again and chocolate goo shoots clear across my bedroom and then as I attempted to hop off I the last little bit throws up on my carpet. I don't know what the chocolate goo pack had against me - I thought for sure it had some fight in it left but it died in a final burst of glory - I think it just wanted to be free. So there I am naked (oh yes, did I mention that part I was in the process of getting dressed) trying to clean chocolate goo off my carpet. I think this definitely falls into the category of "bad naked". It took me almost 30 minutes to clean up all the goo from my carpet. I tried to get a full room shot so you could all see how far goo can go when it takes flight but it was too hard to see so you'll have to make do with the last burst.

So my fellow HP's here are the lesson's learned this weekend:

  1. Chocolate goo is very sticky and difficult to remove from carpet
  2. Chocolate goo looks like poo
  3. Goo packs cannot withstand the weight of a full grown woman
  4. Cleaning goo up off the carpet naked is not sexy
  5. Chocolate goo can shoot clear across a room when the packet blows.
  6. Goo loves freedom

I hope these lessons are helpful my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home