Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Friday, September 16, 2005

It Begins

Having eaten a rice krispie treat the size of a small child, nearly a bag of pretzels with peanut butter, and what felt like 12 lbs of sushi for lunch HP04 (properly weighed down with a ton of crap in her stomach) decided it would be a good day to begin training at the pool. Having not been in a pool, other than to cool off from a hard afternoon of tanning (for those of you that know how white I am insert smart ass comment here) in what feels like 10 years, I was concerned instead of being the sleak swimmer I once was I would rather be like a large whale moving through the water who after a few quick laps would go belly up. I took it easy not wanting to overdo it - primarily because I was afraid if I pushed it too hard I wouldn't be able to lift my arms to put on my bra in the morning which could be just all around dangerous for everyone - and had great success! Having tested the waters (no pun intended) I'm ready to begin training balls to the walls style (if only so that I can continue to eat rice kripsie treats the size of small children without guilt!!!)

This weekend - I go shopping for gear!!! HP01 I found a great website with 50 swim workouts you might want to check out in our links section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home