Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pilates

HP04 (newest team member - look for updated info soon) & HP02 began HP04's training with a pilates class Monday evening. Having never taken pilates HP04 wasn't quite sure what to expect but was encouraged by the stacked physique of the instructor. Now I was ready for some getting in touch with my inner self but the one thing I was not prepared for was the loud, noxious emissions coming from the ass of the woman next to me. The first blast elicited a comment from the instructor about "and that is why you shouldn't eat at least 3 hours prior to pilates". The next couple (one with each roll up we did) went ignored. Seriously what did this woman eat prior to class.... franks & beans? Mexican? I'm going to blame this on HP02 (who was safely across the room might I add) - it seems she is chased by individuals with gas problems everywhere she goes....the airplane...the gym....pilates class....at least work is safe. By the way - not that sore today perhaps not all my stomach muscles have turned into fat! There's still hope!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home