Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

MoFos on the bike path

Holy moly, tonight on the bike path there were so many RUDE people. You know, its freaking treacherous to ride on the trails in the city after work. As I was recovering from a near death collision involving a sharp turn, two joggers running side-by-side and some impatient hot head MOFO on a racing bike trying to pass them before colliding with me, I got to thinking. People driving in cars around here are such impatient aholes, why would that change just because they are on a bike? Only on the bike you have less between you and the person into whom you are colliding. I think I am going to save my metro area cycling for early morning weekdays or lunch hour or something. On the weekends I am going to a country road. I have had WAY too many close calls around here. UUUGGG. Idiots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home