Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back in the Blogosphere

Well girls, the good news is that after an untimely hiatus from the blogosphere, HP02 has resurfaced. Truth be told I was having a bit of a hard time not being a pussy about the new bike, and I was ashamed to admit it. It has been hard to get used to! Anyway, there is a lot of catching up to do. First of all, HP02 has been biking to work nearly every day for the last month. For three weeks that was a whopping 5 mile trip, round trip. Two days this week the commute lengthened, and instead of biking to Roslyn it was to Alexandria from Gtown. Tuesday 8/23 I biked 10 miles (after work HP01 enticed me with a trip to REI that I could not pass up; a trip that extended well into the evening and I couldnt ride home). Today was a RT commute- todays total mileage was 20. I must admit, it is a great way to start and end the workday!!
Secondly, I have been going to pilates class once a week, and doing it at home. It has enhanced my ability to stay ballanced, and to be able to better control my muscles.
And lastly I have been ripping it up in the gym. I have been doing 20 mile- 1 hour stints on the stationary bike, pushing myself so hard that sweat is dripping off my nose and stinging my eyes. NO ONE on the bike at the gym is doing it BALLS TO THE WALL like I am.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home