Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

...I dont want to be right

I have been called many things in my day, but this time I dont care what they call me...I am in love with gear, and this time with my new bike gear. After the initial fear associated with having my feet attached to the pedals passed, I have now begun making plans in my mind to go everywhere on my new bike. I even look at those dorky looking biker outfits at REI that I always used to make fun of. I'm going to have to agree with HP01: If loving hot pants is wrong, I dont want to be right!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home