Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Friday, August 26, 2005

HP02 Rides in the new Tankini 2 days before the race

HP03 couldnt have been more correct with her comment about the HOTTNESS of the tankini. What a bummer that they didnt come sooner!!! If they had, I totally would have had a CBF by now. Today I took it easy and just practiced my mount/dismount for aobut 20 minutes, in the residential area across the street. As I was running with my bike, then putting it down and jumping on AGAIN AND AGAIN (gotta practice the clip in), must have looked pretty hard core. I think that the only people who saw me were a little old lady watering her lawn and some landscapers down the way working on a yard (unfortunatly all where non-Hispanic), but YOWZA did I feel like a HOT FREAKING PANTS!!!

Today while looking around on the internet I ran across an article about the saga of the phenomenon that is Lance Armstrong. Im inspired, and veclempt!!! Who knew Lance had such a sense of humor! Check it:

http://www.active.com/story.cfm?story_id=12171&sidebar=21&category=cycling

What was I thinking? Cheryl Crow is going on the Team Soundtrack, in honor of L.A.!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home