Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Inappropriate blunder results in big score for HP02

So I was at lunch with my new boss (Im doing freelance administrative work for him P/T, he is a senior fellow at AEI), and I tell him all about our ambitious little fitness goal- from HP02's new found need for padded biker shorts to the official team name. It was only after I spewed this verbal vomit that I realized perhaps this wasnt the appropriate audience to introduce terms such as 'hot pants' into. BUT, lucky for me he has a sense of humor, and a spare racing bike in storage that hasnt been touched in 2 years! He offered to give it to me so that I might have a sporting chance! So rock and roll, girls, I'm going to have mad gear after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home