Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Weekend Status: HP02 couldnt find the RenFest

Today HP02 got back on the bike after a month's hiatus. I will admit, the first 10 minutes burned! It didnt help that there were families with small children and groups of large cycling novices insisting to bike next to each other on the path. Idiots!! Now that I am training for a triathlon, I can turn up my nose at those who are merely recreating. :) At one point I almost mowed down a pedestrian, as I tryed to navigate thru the crowd. Some fat old dude stuffed into biker shorts wouldnt MOVE OVER as he was approaching from the opposite direction. Who knew biking on a path would be so freaking perilous! UG!
Anyway, I biked the Capitol Crescent Trail. It was a 14 mile ride, RT, Georgetown to Bethesda and back. It was hard to focus on speed with so many people in my way. Must search for a better training route, in addition to the CBF…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home