Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The New Kid


(that's me on the left w/ my girls on Cape Cod...it's the only pic I have of a recent race just now) Well now isn't this exciting! My very first post on the Caliente Pantalones blog! (also my very first post of all time) Right off the bat I want to let you all know how excited I am to be a part of this crew. I have had the pleasure of your company at such events as The Bath County Tri and oh, a brunch. Ok, so my time with you has been limited but I'm looking forward to more time with the Hot Pants, so far you guys have been both fun and inspirational, not to mention highly amusing! In fact, I was telling a friend about you freaks...ahem, I mean you ladies the other day. Specifically, I talked about how supportive you all are, I mean I got 'go get 'em' emails from you ladies before last weekend's Culpepper Sprint and most people didn't even remember I was racing! You all are the best! Thanks for having me along, I’ll do all I can to live up to the code – and to blog by the hot pants rule.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home