Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Siete vs NYC

The siete kicked NYC's ass this weekend as she attended a bachelorette party and danced until 4am both Friday and Saturday nights. While great one liners did not become immortalized as they did in Steamboat (el whoro, why can't I quit you, buzz kill, etc. - missed you guys), the hot pants mojo was in full effect. By night two my Manhattan friend was trying to convince me to move to NY to become her perma-wing man. There is nothing like the shameless confidence of a happily married woman who has had a lot of vodka. Oh, and 01 I thought of you on Saturday night because the second club we went to was all mid-nineties college music - the very kind you stole my heart with by singing. It kicked so much ass. My workouts are nothing to brag about right now, ladies, but my dance moves are finely tuned.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger HotPants01 said…

    Thanks, Siete! The Uno HEARTS 80s retro. For the record, HP01 fav 80s song is...One night in Bankok. Viva Murray Head!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home