Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Seriously???


Well it never seems to fail. HP04 has attracted another stellar specimen of the male species. The parents were in town this weekend and after a fun filled - exhausting - 4 days running all over I dropped them off at the airport. On my way back I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some chicken for the week. I'm pushing my cart picking up savory items such as rice cakes, egg beaters and fat free cheese (mmmm mmmm mmmm) when this gentleman pushing a cart with his child in it crosses me for the second time and tosses out a "we must stop running into each other like this". HP04 thinking well this man's got a kid so he's clearly spoken for and harmless (I told you I was exhausted) just smiled and kept on going. If she'd had her wits about her she would have employed one of her other more effective get the f out of my way tactic including but not limited to: a.)ignoring said offensive man b.) grunting, scowling and walking on or c.) looking him square in the eye and saying "I fart in your general direction".
HP04 paid for her tastey treats and was loading her groceries in her car when she hear an "excuse me" as I turned to look who was there but the same man. He approaches me and says "my little boy says you remind him of his mommy and i just think you're pretty" hands me his card and says - "give me a call sometime I'd love to take you out".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????? What the hell has happened to men today that, that is actually a pick up line. For real?????? My little boy says you remind him of his mommy - well where the hell is his mommy? Did you dump her and steal the kid? Oh good, that means there's room for me to become a step mommy. Or better yet you could knock me up and leave me - but no doubt this time you'd leave me with the sniveling little brat!!!! Yes, yes, yes, please let's get together. Take me out on a date -you're the man I've always dreamed of!!!

Now i can't find a normal guy but the freaks of the world certainly track me down. Not to mention I was wearing not a lick of makeup and had done nothing with my hair but pull it straight back in a pony tail - god help the men of landover, Maryland if i actually show up with makeup - maybe the domino's guy would ask me out then....ah a girl can dream....

3 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger HotPants01 said…

    This scene is, by far, HP01's worst nightmare! What kind of a pussy-boy uses his kid to pick up women? LOSER!!!!! Run away, HP04, RUN AWAY!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Team Caliente Pantalones said…

    Does it make you pine for Matt Hassleback? xox 07

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That may actually trump "I know people, important people" as the worst pick up line ever!

    How do you find these losers?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home