Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Humble Beginning of HP07

Congrats to HP03 on her marathon victory! That is a time to be proud of! And what a great fan club you had. Did you notice that you can actually hire a marathon support team? I saw advertisements for such support services all over the place in San Diego. Those of you who have realized how toned your deltoids can become after waving a cow bell for a few hours might want to think about hiring out your enthusiasm!

Thanks to all for deeming me worthy of the HP. Though I have done nothing recently to prove my worth, I appreciate that you see my potential. One of the reasons I was eager to join is because I’ve lost my fitness mojo. Without an event I am nothing. HP01, you are wise to publicly post your plans for kicking ass. That sort of accountability is what gets one out of bed in the morning. Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home