Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Take this Job and Shove IT

As she was sweating it out tonight for the first time in a month at the gym, HP02 realized that the day job has been cutting out the gym-time. This changes today. From now on, HP02 is leaving work at 6:00, unless there is an extenuating circumstance, and not only that, she is going to start biking to work again. The cycled commute had to go once it started getting dark early, but now that the sun is out longer it must be balls back on that wall!

In other news, how about that front page of the WashingtonPost today?? Oy y vey- how come no one told me there was going to be a thousand latinos on the National Mall protesting immigration yesterday? I picked up that paper this morning and my blood started racing. If I'd only known...I'd have hot plans after the HP meeting on Friday night. Or perhaps I'd be bringing a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home