Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"UM, ma'am, I think you're next..."


...the visibly agitated 20-somethinger dude says behind me in the CVS checkout line, as I stand with two large boxes of tampons in my hands and my face buried in the "People Sexiest Men Alive "magazine. HotPants = no shame, ladies, no shame.

Back on the Wagon This week of training has been a long time coming, and it has felt damn good. Tuesday consisted of running the stairs while at work, then elipsing and biking at the gym in the PM. Wednesday was taken off for reasons outside of my control, and now tonight my business partner bailed on yet another meeting, which means I have no choice but to do Cindy Crawford aerobics at home. Cindy: she's strict but fair.

Cougar Eye for the Young Guy I don't know about W, but as far as this HP is concerned, sure, I'll make them think they get to "make their own way", but then once the moment of truth arrives, IM THE BOSS, APPLESAUCE.

Oh no, my trade secrets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home