Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I want to take you out…I am looking for a hand to hold for the rest of my life.


I kid you not- the scene: 10:00 Saturday night, Home Depot, and HP02 is shopping for paint (looking like A-A-A-S-S, what with all the humidity and all), and yet somehow, after having just had a pint of paint spilled all over her, the Eager Beaver behind the paint counter is seeing hearts. Dazzling beauty? I think not. Once again, the irresistible and charming HP sass works its magic. Outcome: $65.00 of free stuff from the Home Depot, in addition to what appears to have been a proposal of marriage…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home