Team Caliente Pantalones

The uber-stellar triathletes of TeamCalientePantalones welcome you to our CrazySexyCool blog. We are balls-to-the-wall about triathlons, cross-training, camping and gear. Rockin’ it, HotPants style!

Friday, April 07, 2006

I MISS MY HOTPANTS

Oh my lovely Cherry Blossom ladies, it has been too long! The siete has been out of commish!
Here is estado de siete:
1) No Herculean events ahead. The Cherry Creek Sneak on the 30th and the Bolder Boulder on Memorial Day. Toning down extreme exercise in an attempt to make a mini-siete with Pico.
2) Coaching middle school track. Showing young girls the definition of toughness. We're just conditioning right now. Average practice: 2-3 mile run, 10 minutes of jump rope, 15 minutes of ab work, 10 minutes of plyometrics courtesy of the bleachers, 10 minutes sprinting on the soccer field, and 10 minutes of stretching. I'm molding future hotpants. Pretty soon they'll all look like this:
3) A lot of Shakira on the ipod right now. Contributing to the pictured physique. I'm close to looking like that. Seriously. . . .

4) A lot of bachelorette parties lately. A lot of opportunities to bust my mad dance moves.

5) I had a moment tonight where I laughed out loud and needed a telemundo speaking hotpants to appreciate. It was a teacher's FAC which can be fun depending on who you sit by. I got stuck by the talker. You know her. You all work with one like her. She goes on and on and on and on and on and on about absolutely nothing, never giving you a moment to speak or disengage eye contact. Finally I fled to the bathroom. And since all great epiphanies happen in the bathroom, I was thinking, "Dumb luck, I got stuck by el talko!!!" At which point I started laughing out loud. We have an el whoro, a Nacho, and now a moniker for all of those whose incessant talking evokes that fight or flight feeling within you: el talko/taco - whichever you prefer.

6) Siete drops in DC for the 8th grade trip chaperoning on Saturday, April 22. I believe we are staying in Crystal City. If anyone is up for a cocktail at a classy place like the hotel bar or the Chili's down the street, keep in touch.

xoxoxo,
7





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home